- Reviews and oversees all aspects of institutional assessment.
- Develops policy and procedures relevant to assessment.
- Chairperson: selected by simple majority of members present at the first meeting of each academic year.
- Proceedings: minutes will be kept and distributed to chairpersons of other Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye Committees, the President, and to the Vice President for Instruction to be maintained as a
- Reviews and recommends action on tasks assigned by either Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye or the President, or adopted by vote of a majority of committee members.
- A member of the senior administrative staff designated by the President will serve as an ex-officio member of the committee.
Minutes of committee meetings