Instructional Affairs Committee
- Reviews curricula
- Establishes standards for instructional staff.
- Reviews and recommends action on instruction-related tasks from any component of the college as referred to it by Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye or the President, or adopted by vote of a majority of
- Chairperson: selected by simple majority of members present at first meeting of each academic year.
- Proceedings: minutes will be kept and distributed to chairpersons of other Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye Committees, to the President of the college, and to the Vice President for Instruction to be
maintained as a permanent record.
- A member of the senior administrative staff designated by the President will serve as an ex-officio member of the committee.
PWO Circular Routing Sheet Word doc
PWO Curriculum Change Form Word doc
Minutes of committee meetings