Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- May 25th 2015
- Memorial Day (Office's closed)
- May 26th 2015
- 10:00am: Chairs Mtg.
- May 29th 2015
- Last for Chairs
- June 19th 2015
- OLC Pow-wow
- Last for Support Staff
- June 20th 2015
- OLC Pow-wow
- June 21st 2015
- OLC Graduation & Pow-wow
- July 20th 2015
- 8:30am: Support Staff Return
- July 27th 2015
- 8:30am: Chairs Return
- August 10th 2015
- 8:30am: Faculty Return
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Campus Course?
Step One: Review the current Virtual Campus Course List
Click here to preview our tentative Virtual Campus Fall Course List before registering for Fall Courses.
Step Two: Log in to Jenzabar to Register for Courses
Step Three: Find your Virtual Campus course in Jenzabar
Virtual Campus courses have a VC at the end of the course code. For example: BAD 453 03 VC is a Virtual Cmpus course.
To display all Virtual Campus courses in a list
- Do a Course Search
- Set the search parameters to locate Virtual Campus courses
- Under Course Code dropdown - change Begins With to Contains
- Type vc into the box. See diagram below
- Scroll down and click the Search button
Step Four: Select a course and add to your course schedule
- Click in the add box to add a course to your semester's schedule
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Add Courses button
- When finished - Click the Logout link at the top of your screen
StudentsIs Distance Learning Right for Me?
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Course?
Before Your Class Begins
During the Course