|Dr. Ahmed Al-Asfour||M.S.A.S, Ed.D, Department Chair & Professor|
|Dr. Joanne White Thunder||Ed.D, Faculty|
|Dr. Andrew Thompson||M.B.A, Ed.D, Faculty|
|Shawn Reinhart||M.B.A., Faculty|
|Marry Abraham||M.B.A, Faculty|
|Pam Houston||M.B.A., Faculty|
|Doug Noyes||M.S.T.M, Faculty|
Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- May 27th 2016
- 8:30am: Last Day for Chairs
- May 30th 2016
- 8:30am: Memorial Day Holiday
- June 17th 2016
- 8:30am: Last Day for Support Staff
- 5:00pm: Graduation Pow wow
- June 18th 2016
- 8:30am: Graduation Pow wow
- June 19th 2016
- 10:00am: Graduation and Pow wow
Students will be provided the knowledge necessary to reach their maximum potential and are prepared to lead full and productive lives in the 21st century. The Oglala Lakota College Business Department ensures:
- Education excellence, equity, and high expectations for every student.
- Faculty will continually strive for excellence and stay abreast of the best practices in adult education
- Develop and maintain partnerships among educators, business, and the community that support high academic achievement and opportunity for all students.
Oglala Lakota College Business Department will provide the breadth of business education necessary for students to be successful within their communities while maintaining wolakolkiciyapi. The Business Department faculty will:
- Ensure that high expectations are maintained for all students.
- Build support for higher education on the Pine Ridge Reservation.
- Create learning opportunities that lead to success and a desire to be lifelong learners.
We do these things to strengthen the Lakota Nation through education.
Businsses that have online applications
Pine Ridge Reservation Jobs
Cheyenne River Reservation Jobs
Businesses that do not have online applications
|Lil Angel's Convenience Store
|Lakota Plains Propane
|BIA Pine Ridge Agency
|Subway-Apply in person