Graduate Studies Links
- Alignment of Graduate Studies Learning Outcomes with ELCC, SD State and Graduate Studies Program Standards
- Course Descriptions
- Curriculum and Standards Alignment
- Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) Standards
- Four Directional Conceptual Framework Model
- Graduate Studies Calendar
- Graduate Handbook
- Graduate Policy
- Graduate Student Retention Plan
- LakM 596 Community Action Project
- LMEA 796 School Community Action Project
- LMEA 796 Intership Guide
- OLC Program Report for the Preparation of Educational Leaders (PK-12 principals)
Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- November 25th 2014
- 5:30pm: OLC vs. Candeska
- November 27th, 28th, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday, Offices closed
- November 29th, 30th, 2014
- OLC vs. Dine College
- December 1st 2014
- 10:00am: Chairs Mtg.
- December 5th 2014
- Classes End
- 10:00am: All Staff Mtg.
- 2:00pm: OLC vs. Rocky Mountain
- December 7th 2014
- 2:00pm: OLC vs. Jamestown
- December 8th, 9th, 10th, 2014
- Make up Period
- 7:00pm: OLC vs. Dickinson
Wiyohinyanpata, the cardinal direction East, is represented by the color yellow. This direction is also known as the Hehaka Oyate, or Elk Nation who possess Woksape meaning wisdom encompassing survival skills, a sense of destiny, and vision for the future. These teachings are to be modeled by Ikce Wicasa meaning the common man (Bear Shield, et al, 2000). This is the third stage fulfilling the professional requirements as Master Candidate. Candidates depend upon survival skills, which include the constructs of appropriate vision for self, the educational community of learners and the community; then begin to demonstrate professional wisdom within their profession.