Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- November 22nd 2014
- 7:30pm: OLC vs. Great Falls
- November 25th 2014
- 5:30pm: OLC vs. Candeska
- November 27th, 28th, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday, Offices closed
- November 29th, 30th, 2014
- OLC vs. Dine College
- December 1st 2014
- 10:00am: Chairs Mtg.
- December 5th 2014
- Classes End
- 10:00am: All Staff Mtg.
- 2:00pm: OLC vs. Rocky Mountain
- December 7th 2014
- 2:00pm: OLC vs. Jamestown
- December 8th, 9th, 10th, 2014
- Make up Period
- 7:00pm: OLC vs. Dickinson
Federal Work Study
Students employed under the Federal Work Study (FWS) Program can work a maximum of twenty hours a week, depending on the amount of the award. Students will be compensated at an amount equal to the Federal minimum wage rate. The average award is $1,500.00 per student per semester but varies based on need.
Eligibility of Student
- Preference to students with greatest aid eligibility.
- At least half time students (except during the summer session).
- U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or in the United States for other than a temporary purpose.
- Shows evidence of academic or creative promise and the capability of maintaining good standing.
- Not in Default/ or owe a refund to any Title IV programs.
- At least two work study students will be hired in each district college center.
- Assignment of FWS to district centers is contingent on satisfactory compliance by the center in developing job descriptions, recruitment, supervision and evaluation.
Work Study Documents