South Dakota Library Network
you enter the site:
1. Select which library or libraries you want to search and click on Go. At this point you can select journals or newspapers if you want information from these sources.
2. Select how you are going to search - keyword, author, title, etc. - Click on your choice.
3. In the For What section, type in the word(s) that will guide your search. Click on Go.
4. A Search Results window will appear. Glick Go.
5. You will see a list of books. By clicking on the blue numbers on the left, you can read about the book. If you wish to borrow a copy of the book, fill out the Interlibrary Loan Form. The Interlibrary Loan Form can be obtained by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page.
Go to SDLN