9 point quiz
1. The introduction must include a thesis statement. This statement must state the specific aspects of your answer to an issue.
2. In the body of your paper, you discuss each aspect in the same order that you mentioned them in your thesis.
3. Topic sentences are used at the beginning of each paragraph after the introduction and before the conclusion. (In the body of your paper.)
4. Have 3 or 4 sentences that support each topic sentence.
5. Give examples, personal experiences.
6. Use transitions.
7. Watch sentence structure (run-on sentences, fragments, indent the first line of each new paragraph 5 spaces).
8. Watch your spelling.
9. Have a conclusion.