Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- May 30th 2016
- 8:30am: Memorial Day Holiday
- June 17th 2016
- 8:30am: Last Day for Support Staff
- 5:00pm: Graduation Pow wow
- June 18th 2016
- 8:30am: Graduation Pow wow
- June 19th 2016
- 10:00am: Graduation and Pow wow
Online Course and Faculty Development (OCFD)
Distance Learning requires a collaboration of faculty and staff to coordinate the curriculum, pedagogy, design, production, delivery and the technology of courses and degree programs. The college will provide an ongoing program of support and development of competencies of faculty and staff.
- Faculty and staff support and development of competencies. Training will be provided to faculty and staff via two venues. The first venue will be one on one and/or small group training to address specific needs and problems. The second venue will provide Faculty Development and training through formal instruction.
- Faculty must be approved to participate in Distance Learning programs. To demonstrate competency certifications will be required of Distance Learning instructors. The Course Design approval and Teaching approval certifications will be demonstrated by presentation of certificate of approval from a recognized college or university or by completing OLC's certification requirements.
OCFD - Online Course and Faculty DevelopmentCourse Development