Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- August 25th 2014
- Classes Begin
- Add/Drop Week
- September 1st 2014
- Labor Day Offices Closed
- 100% Drop Week
- October 13th 2014
- Native American Day Office's closed/No classes
- November 11th 2014
- Veteran's Day, Offices closed
- November 27th, 28th, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday, Offices closed
- December 5th 2014
- Classes End
- December 8th, 9th, 10th, 2014
- Make up Period
- December 10th 2014
- Grades Due
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Campus Course?
Step One: Review the current Virtual Campus Course List
Click here to preview our tentative Virtual Campus Fall Course List before registering for Fall Courses.
Step Two: Log in to Jenzabar to Register for Courses
Step Three: Find your Virtual Campus course in Jenzabar
Virtual Campus courses have a VC at the end of the course code. For example: BAD 453 03 VC is a Virtual Cmpus course.
To display all Virtual Campus courses in a list
- Do a Course Search
- Set the search parameters to locate Virtual Campus courses
- Under Course Code dropdown - change Begins With to Contains
- Type vc into the box. See diagram below
- Scroll down and click the Search button
Step Four: Select a course and add to your course schedule
- Click in the add box to add a course to your semester's schedule
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Add Courses button
- When finished - Click the Logout link at the top of your screen
StudentsIs Distance Learning Right for Me?
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Course?
Before Your Class Begins
During the Course