Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- April 25th 2014
- Application to Graduate Program Due
- May 2nd 2014
- General Construction Spring Session Ends
- May 11th 2014
- Regular Classes End
- May 12th - May 16th 2014
- Make-up Period
- May 16th 2014
- Grades Due
- Faculty's Last Day
- May 26th 2014
- Memorial Day (Offices Closed)
- May 30th 2014
- Last Day for Chairs
- June 20th, 21st, 22nd, 2014
- 7:00pm: Pow-wow
- June 22nd 2014
- 10:00am: Graduation
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Campus Course?
Step One: Review the current Virtual Campus Course List
Click here to preview our tentative Virtual Campus Fall Course List before registering for Fall Courses.
Step Two: Log in to Jenzabar to Register for Courses
Step Three: Find your Virtual Campus course in Jenzabar
Virtual Campus courses have a VC at the end of the course code. For example: BAD 453 03 VC is a Virtual Cmpus course.
To display all Virtual Campus courses in a list
- Do a Course Search
- Set the search parameters to locate Virtual Campus courses
- Under Course Code dropdown - change Begins With to Contains
- Type vc into the box. See diagram below
- Scroll down and click the Search button
Step Four: Select a course and add to your course schedule
- Click in the add box to add a course to your semester's schedule
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Add Courses button
- When finished - Click the Logout link at the top of your screen
StudentsIs Distance Learning Right for Me?
How Do I Enroll in a Virtual Course?
Before Your Class Begins
During the Course