|Dr. Ahmed Al-Asfour||M.S.A.S, Ed.D, Business Dept.Chair|
|Dr. Joanne White Thunder||Ed.D, Faculty|
|Doug Noyes||M.S.T.M, Faculty|
|Shawn Reinhart||M.B.A., Faculty|
|Marry Abraham||M.B.A, Faculty|
|Pam Houston||M.B.A., Faculty|
Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- March 2nd 2015
- 10:00am: Chairs Mtg.
- March 6th 2015
- 10:00am: All Staff Mtg.
- March 7th 2015
- Bravehearts (SW Challenge)
- March 13th 2015
- 10:00am: PWO
- 10:30am: Student Senate
- March 14th 2015
- Bravehearts (ND Challenge)
- March 15th 2015
- March 16th 2015
- Spring Break
- March 17th 2015
Students will be provided the knowledge necessary to reach their maximum potential and are prepared to lead full and productive lives in the 21st century. The Oglala Lakota College Business Department ensures:
- Education excellence, equity, and high expectations for every student.
- Faculty will continually strive for excellence and stay abreast of the best practices in adult education
- Develop and maintain partnerships among educators, business, and the community that support high academic achievement and opportunity for all students.
Oglala Lakota College Business Department will provide the breadth of business education necessary for students to be successful within their communities while maintaining wolakolkiciyapi. The Business Department faculty will:
- Ensure that high expectations are maintained for all students.
- Build support for higher education on the Pine Ridge Reservation.
- Create learning opportunities that lead to success and a desire to be lifelong learners.
We do these things to strengthen the Lakota Nation through education.