Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- There are no upcoming events to show.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Enrollment and degree verification is a service available to current and former Oglala Lakota College students for a variety of purposes, including scholarships, employment, loans, and insurance. In accommodating requests, the Oglala Lakota College Registrar's Office must abide by FERPA regulations and may limit the release of certain enrollment information and/or may require a signature of release.
How to Request Official Enrollment/Degree Verification:
Oglala Lakota College Registrar's Office
- Due to a large volume of requests, please allow 3-5 business days for processing of Enrollment/Degree Verifications provided by the Registrar's Office. Enrollment information is available for release beginning on the first day of classes for a given term. Verifications can be mailed or faxed by the college via First-Class mail at no charge. Requests for verifications can be made in the following ways:
- By Phone: Call the Registrar's Office at (605)455-6033.
- By Mail:
Oglala Lakota College
P.O. Box 490
Kyle, SD 57752
- By Fax: Send requests by fax to (605)455-2226.
- By Email: Send requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Submit requests to the Registrar's Office, Piya Wiconi Administration Building.
Click here to download the Enrollment Verification Request Form.
The following enrollment information is available for verification without a student signature:
Anticipated Graduation Date
Dates of Attendance
Pre-registration Verification (for future terms)
Please note the following enrollment information requires a student signature for release:
Good Student Discount eligibility for auto insurance