Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- August 27th 2016
- 10:00am: Wazi Paha Festival
- September 2nd 2016
- 10:00am: Last Day 100% drop
- 10:00am: All Staff
- September 12th 2016
- 12:00am: Labor Day
- April 28th 2017
- 9:00am: Research Symposium
Peer Mentoring Program
The main purpose is to assist new students with adjusting to the academic environment at OLC.
The Peer Mentor:
- Is a Junior or Senior in good standing.
- Is a Full or 3/4 time student.
- Is Computer literate.
- Understands the OLC Student Handbook.
- Is Flexible.
- Provides Tutoring if needed.
Peer Mentoring Participants
- Must be First Generation and Low income.
- New OLC Students.
- Freshman (less than 30 credit hours)
- BE willing to meet with and maintain contact with Peer Mentor and SSS Staff.
- BE active in program activities.